Deionized (DI) Portable Tank Exchange Service
DI Portable Tank Exchange Service Installation and Maintenance
DI portable tanks are installed and maintained by trained service technicians, monitored for performance and exchanged with new tanks when needed. Tanks can be exchanged based on throughput or time in service, whichever is most appropriate for the application.
This water softener or resin exchange service is available for industrial and commercial applications. It’s customized to your needs and is a convenient, economical method to produce consistent water quality for your operation. When you choose Nalco Water’s exchange service, you can focus on your core business and maximise profitability.
Nalco Water offers exchange service for the following types of water pretreatment:
- Carbon Guard® activated carbon
- DI EXPRESS® mixed bed or dual bed deionization
- Soft Guard™ water softening systems
Benefits of Nalco Water’s exchange service:
- Helps you meet water quality standards
- Completely hands-off — our skilled technicians handle all maintenance and tank exchanges
- Flexible contracting options
- No on-site regeneration
- No chemical handling or on-site storage
- Improves employee safety
- Improves system reliability
- Reduces on-site water usage
Product Features for Industrial and Commercial Applications
How the Deionizer Process Works
Water Pretreatment Services
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
No Services found