Continuing to Drive Value for the Oil and Gas Industry as Two Best-In-Class Organizations
Now, our Nalco Champion upstream business is known as ChampionX and our Nalco Champion downstream business has become Nalco Water.
For more than ninety years, Nalco Champion has built its reputation on delivering unrivaled products and services to oil and gas operations worldwide. Throughout our history, we have been known for our innovative solutions and the industry’s most-knowledgeable people who deliver them.
Now, we are taking the next steps on our incredibly successful journey in the Upstream and Downstream markets.
Nalco Champion's Downstream business will continue delivering value to customers as an Ecolab company under the Nalco Water brand leveraging synergies in service models, technology and innovation. As the market leader, our purpose is to offer the industry's best service and differentiated technologies to meet the growing global demands of its customers. Ecolab remains committed to growing and investing in serving the refinery and petrochemical markets to support the world's increasing demands for abundant energy.
Please visit nalcowater.com for more.
Our Upstream business will continue to serve customers as ChampionX, a best-in-class organisation fully focused on providing the Upstream oil and gas industry with the service and innovation you expect from the market leader.
What does this mean for you?
- An organisation with market-shaping capability in reservoir, production, midstream and water capabilities
- Heightened focus on dynamic industry trends and a purpose-built strategy to meet your growing global demands
- Increased capability and investments in digital innovations that provide you with the data analytics and intelligence you need to enhance your operations and drive digital technology adoption in the oilfield
- A market-leading geographical presence, supply chain and service model with optimal sourcing strategies
- Continued industry leadership and innovations in water management
- A partner with the scale and flexibility to enable the market-leading investments and capabilities our customers require
ChampionX has an exciting future ahead. As announced, ChampionX will split off from Ecolab and merge to become a subsidiary of Apergy, a public company with leading oilfield equipment and technology offerings. We anticipate that this process will be complete by the end of the second quarter 2020.
Together, we are creating a customer-centric global leader with a production-focused portfolio of broader offerings, meaningful scale, and greater reach, as well as 7,000 talented and experienced employees positioned to meet the industry’s evolving needs.
For more information, please visit www.championx.com.